Saturday, July 28, 2012

We Interrupt Our Previously Scheduled Programming: Robert T. Bakker

So today I went in for an interview for a volunteer position at the Morrison Natural History Museum (you should check it out, it's pretty cool!).  I went in, and I met Robert Bakker.  He is pretty much like the Michael Phelps of paleontology.  He is really, really cool.  He and John Ostrom were pretty much the catalysts of the so-called "Dinosaur Renaissance," where the ideas of dinosaurs being cold-blooded, sluggish, stupid and slow were turned on their heads.  So that was pretty exciting.  Below is the link to his page on Wikipedia.  Very exciting stuff!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_T._Bakker

We will get back to the polar bears later in the day, but I had to talk about this first!

1 comment:

  1. I Want To Appreciate Dr.OYAGU for hs great deeds, I Was Diagnosed With type 2 Herpes Virus Last year,And Was Looking For Solution To Be Cured Luckily I Saw Testimonies On How Dr.OYAGU Cure Herpes Virus I Decided To Contact Dr.OYAGU I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health.He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly Herpes Within 2 weeks, I Am Now Herpes Negative.My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have There Same Herpes Virus Please contact Dr OYAGU To Help You Too,And Help Me To Thank Dr.OYAGU For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr. OYAGU Herbal Medicine,His Contact Email:oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com

    Or Cell Whatsapp Number +2348101755322 thank you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...